Have you designed and implemented a program that is reaping results for employees and employers? Have you studied a topic and gained valuable insights to share? The Call for Presentations for the Total Rewards 2010 Canadian Conference runs February 22 through March 19.
The GTA Rewards Association is pleased to present the Total Rewards 2010 Canadian Conference, in partnership with Ottawa Region Rewards Association and WorldatWork, coming to Toronto's Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel Sept. 14-16. This event focuses on total rewards issues affecting Canadian businesses and attracts hundreds of high-level HR and business leaders.
Send us your educational presentations on leading-edge research, innovative techniques and emerging trends in Canadian total rewards. Workshop session categories include:
Total Rewards Strategies | Compensation | Benefits | Executive Rewards | Work-Life
Topics that are strategic, creative and demonstrate emerging trends/best practices in Canadian rewards will be given special consideration. Suggested "hot topics" include:
- Strategic total rewards, compensation, benefits, governance, wellness or communication
- The use of short and long-term incentive programs to drive business results
- Workforce Planning/Talent Management
- Executive Compensation - CSA Guidelines
- Leveraging technology to improve operational efficiencies
- Employee Engagement
As a WorldatWork workshop presenter you'll:
- Receive complimentary conference registration.
- Network with hundreds of the most influential HR and total rewards practitioners, academics and consultants.
- Gain prestige by taking your place among our profession's experts.
- Earn WorldatWork Society recertification credits.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge for the HR and total rewards profession.
Visit www.worldatwork.org/callforpresentations between Feb. 22 and March 19 to submit your proposal. The entire team looks forward to hearing your workshop idea.