||Canada will become the first G7 country to legalize the recreational use of marijuana. Marijuana legalization brings several economic, regulatory, social and health challenges for Canadian workplaces. At the same time, the use of medical marijuana is becoming more common place. The accommodation of medical marijuana is emerging as a prevalent issue facing Canadian workplaces.
- Is your organization ready?
- Do you understand the marijuana of today?
- Are your policies and procedures up-to-date?
- Should you be testing your employees?
- What is the potential impact on your organizational culture?
This conference is focused on a variety of aspects that will impact Canadian workplaces, and highlight practical implications, considerations, and best practices for employers.